Monday 30 January 2017

Double Paged Article Progression Part 2

So, for my article I wanted an entire page with an image of my models I'm going to use Photoshop to create this page as InDesign can't edit images in as much detail as Photoshop.
I used an other image I took when making my front cover. Using the mask tool, I was able to remove the background. I then used the Blur tool to soften the edges of my models. I've also added a white outline to my image using the Stroke tool. I believe this allows my image to stand out from the background as well as complimenting the title I will use.

The font I've used nicely stands out from the green background, this is important as the name of my band must be the first thing my reader will see.
Finally I added a quote from my article to the bottom of the page, this adds an idea of what my article is about for the reader which I believe is important to the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment